Today I resolve to only listen to those who by their words and actions only judge people by the content of their character and not the color of their skin, religion, or gender, racists and sexists, in short.
- I will no longer hear people who worry about whether someone is a “light skinned Negro” without a “dialect.” Senator Harry Reid (D, Nevada). Racist!
- I will no longer hear people who call their grandmother a “typical white person.” Barack Obama (D-Illinois). Racist!
- I will no longer hear people who state “a wise Latina woman … would more often than not reach a better conclusion than a white male.” Justice Sotomayor (D). Sexist and Racist!
- I will no longer hear people who refer to people as “mongrels,” were members of the Continue reading Judge by the content of their character not the color of their skin…
“SCHULTZ (23:02): I tell you what, if I lived in Massachusetts I’d try to vote 10 times. I don’t know if they’d let me or not, but I’d try to. Yeah, that’s right. I’d cheat to keep these bastards out. I would. ‘Cause that’s exactly what they are.” – Radio Equalizer’s Brian Maloney, see here.
You have to wonder who MSNBC is hiring here. A Democrat MSNBC spokesperson stating he’d commit voter fraud. I guess when all you care about is POWER, it is not unexpected.
“we need to get Marcia Coakley to help him to do that.” – Rep. Patrick Kennedy (D-RI) January 17, 2010
The Kennedy’s are really aware of what is happening in Massachusetts.
[Moved to Jan 15, 2010 so it shows up lower on the site]
After numerous calls over the last few months, including several emails to firstname.lastname@example.org and assurances from them that they do protect client privacy, AT&T sent us Mordecai Alpert’s payment information from today. AT&T has still refused to answer questions regarding how little they are doing to protect Mordecai Alpert’s privacy.
Hello MORDECAI ALPERT,
Your payment has been received and will be applied to your wireless account.
- Amount: 142.49
- Date: 01/22/2010
- Confirmation number: QPCODT618700871
We appreciate your business.
This e-mail was auto generated. Please do not respond.
He is ‘light-skinned’ with ‘no Negro dialect’. Democratic Leader Harry Reid on Obama, Game Change 2010
I have to wonder about the continual obsession with the color of someone’s skin. Seems crazy.