“Every single great idea that has marked the 21st century, the 20th century and the 19th century has required government vision and government incentive.” Vice President Biden, October 26, 2010
The delusional Vice President stated that every great idea in more than 200 ideas has required “government vision”. In other words without “government vision” there would be no cars, light bulbs,
Let’s look at some facts:
1. Theory of Relativity
4. Standardized parts
5. Mass production
6. Just in the last 20 years: iPods, Google, eBay, Amazon.com, cell phones. Every Internet website.
7. Light bulb,
14. Passenger air travel
15. Movie/TV Industry
Some of the “great ideas” of government include:
4. NAZI Socialism
5. Mao and Chinese Communism
Those five alone caused hundreds of millions of deaths.
7. Trillions of dollars in debt in the United States alone.
8. Inflation in the 1970s U.S., Germany in the 1930s etc.
9. Segregation couldn’t have occurred without the force of government
Some that did have government intervention, but in all likelihood crowded out some private initiative:
1. Nuclear weapons
2. Nuclear power
3. Space flight – USSR and the U.S.’s NASA
4. Interstate highway system
5. ARPAnet, which when the government got out of the way because the commercial internet. And which was developed with private ideas.
Other’s that also believed in the unlimited power and unlimited benefits of all controlling government were Pol Pot, Mao, Stalin, Hitler, Mussolini, King George III, Robespierre, Castro, Chavez. The ones that believed in liberty and freedom were Washington, Jefferson, Adams, Lincoln.
I know which side I want to be on. The side of freedom, not the side of tyrants.
“Among the natural rights of the colonists are these: first a right to life, secondly to liberty, and thirdly to property; together with the right to defend them in the best manner they can.”
“The Constitution shall never be construed… to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms.”