- ‘I do not expect to see home again’…
- ‘I don’t want to live in a society that does these sort of things’
- ‘I believed in Obama’s promises’
- ‘Presidents openly lie to secure the office’
- ‘Government has granted itself power it is not entitled to’
- ‘Whenever we had a debate in the office on how to handle crimes, they do not defend due process – they defend decisive action. They say it is better to kick someone out of a plane than let these people have a day in court. It is an authoritarian mindset in general.’
- ‘Once you go on the network, I can identify your machine. You will never be safe whatever protections you put in place.’
Ice-T defends the Second Amendment and Constitution:
Ice-T: Well, I’ll give up my gun when everybody does. Doesn’t that make sense? If there were guns here, would you want to be the only person without one?
Krishnan Guru-Murthy, anchor, Channel 4 News: So do you carry guns routinely at home?
Ice-T: Yeah, it’s legal in the United States. It’s part of our Constitution. You know, the right to bear arms is because that’s the last form of defense against tyranny. Not to hunt. It’s to protect yourself from the police.
Anchor: And do you see any link between that and these sorts of incidents (Aurora)?
Ice-T: No. Nah. Not really really. You know what I’m saying, if somebody wants to kill people, you know, they don’t need a gun to do it.
Anchor: It makes it easier though, doesn’t it?
Ice-T: Not really. You can strap explosives on your body, they do that all the time.
“…we are working on [gun control] … under the radar.” – President Obama, March 30, 2011
If you listen to even the first 15 minutes of this tape you will hear the Philadelphia Police talk to a citizen like they are masters. The Philadelphia Police involved in this should be fired and arrested. They are a disgrace to the uniform. There is no excuse for the police to threaten and hold a citizen at gunpoint while the citizen is performing a legal activity.
I am rarely disgusted by the police but these “officers” are the definition of the word “fascist.” Disgraces to the badge, acting like common thugs, common criminals. It is no surprise but the police here are unable to speak English without cursing. They make a mockery of their motto of “honor, service, and integrity” – they showed none of them.
The government always says that ignorance of the law is no excuse, that goes doubly when you are supposed to be enforcing it. Exercise your rights or lose them.
You can read more here:
A 20-year-old Canadian man named Dmitry Smirnov methodically stalked and tracked a Westmont woman before killing her Wednesday night in Oak Brook — even stopping to reload his gun and continue shooting during the attack.
“Smirnov had done research on the Internet to determine if Illinois had the death penalty, deciding to go through with Vesel’s murder when he discovered it does not”. – Robert Berlin, DuPage County State’s Attorney, April 14, 2011
A true nut job, but someone who murdered because he knew he could do so.