There are two ways to conquer & enslave a nation.
One is by the sword.
The other is by debt.”
John Adams 1826
“There is all the difference in the world … between two kinds of assistance through government that seem superficially similar: First, 90 percent of us agreeing to impose taxes on ourselves in order to help the bottom 10 percent, and second, 80 percent voting to impose taxes on the top 10 percent to help the bottom 10 percent.
The first may be wise or unwise, and effective or ineffective way to help the disadvantaged – but it is consistent with the belief in both equality of opportunity and liberty. The second seeks equality of outcome and is ENTIRELY ANTITHETICAL TO LIBERTY.” ~ Milton Friedman
“There are a lot of wealthy, successful Americans who agree with me because they want to give something back,”- President Obama, August 2012
The President has a clear misunderstanding of the meaning of “give”. Give means voluntary. No one is stopping these “wealthy, successful Americans” from “giving something back.”
Our recommendations for the November 2012 Florida Constitutional Amendment Votes based on preserving freedom for everyone are below. And vote to DO NOT RETAIN all Supreme Court Justices.
1. Health Care Services: YES
2. Vetrans Disabled Due to Combat Injury: NO
3. State Government Revenue Limitation: YES
4. Property Tax Limitations: YES
5. State Courts: YES
6. Prohibition on Public Funding of Abortions: YES
8. Religious Freedom: YES
9. Homestead Property Tax Exemption: NO
10. Tangible Personal Property Tax Exemption: YES
11. Addtional Homestead Exemption: NO
12. Appointment of Student Body President: NO