Voting for Liberty on Florida’s Constitutional Amendments, 2018:
Amendment #1—Increases the Homestead Property Exemption Vote YES
Amendment #2—Limitations on Property Tax Assessments – Vote YES
Amendment #3—Voter Control of Gambling in Florida Vote YES (take it from the lobbyists)
Amendment #4—Restoration of Voting Rights Vote NO
Amendment #5—Super majority required for tax & fee increases Vote YES
Amendment #6—Rights of Crime Victims; Judges – varies
Amendment #7—1st Responder and Military Survivor Benefits; Public Colleges & Universities – Vote NO
Amendment #9—Prohibits Offshore Oil & Gas Drilling; Restricts Vaping – Vote NO
Amendment #10—State& Local Government & Operation – Vote NO
Amendment #11—Property Rights; Removal of Obsolete Provision; Criminal Statutes – Vote YES
Amendment #12—Lobbying and Abuse of Office by Public Officers – Vote YES
Amendment #13—Dog Racing – Vote NO (should be up to the legislature and individuals in a free country).
(some of the “no”s because they belong in the legislature, not the Constitution.)
“I want to be absolutely clear that we have never worked with any government agency from any country to create a backdoor in any of our products or services. We have also never allowed access to our servers. And we never will.” “None of us should accept that the government or a company or anybody should have access to all of our private information. This is a basic human right. We all have a right to privacy. We shouldn’t give it up. We shouldn’t give in to scare-mongering.”
Tim Cook, Apple CEO, September 2014 and 2015
- ‘I do not expect to see home again’…
- ‘I don’t want to live in a society that does these sort of things’
- ‘I believed in Obama’s promises’
- ‘Presidents openly lie to secure the office’
- ‘Government has granted itself power it is not entitled to’
- ‘Whenever we had a debate in the office on how to handle crimes, they do not defend due process – they defend decisive action. They say it is better to kick someone out of a plane than let these people have a day in court. It is an authoritarian mindset in general.’
- ‘Once you go on the network, I can identify your machine. You will never be safe whatever protections you put in place.’
29 Year old Edward Snowden, NSA Leaker.
Socialism, fascism, communism, the herpes of political systems. You may unknowingly get it and once you’ve got it, you’ve got it forever. They are probably more of an ebola or other fatal virus since eventually they – and any other authoritarian, collectivist system – will kill the host country.
How quickly liberty and then a country dies is proportional to the degree they implement any anti-freedom system.
Austerity for government means prosperity for people due to freedom.
Statism: Ideas so great, they are mandatory