Looking to blame one person is completely irresponsible. The experts have said multiple things at multiple times and each time do you think they were lying to everyone in the country while telling the President the opposite?
Since the end of February, despite the so-called experts advocating otherwise, we have been wearing masks and told others to do so. They only admitted in April that mask should be worn, and then in November 2020 that masks protect you, not just other people.
Remember their famous statements.
– We need to remember that the “health and medical professionals” told us for months that masks didn’t help? Later we found out the they did it to conserve PPE for other people? (TheHill: “[Fauci] also acknowledged that masks were initially not recommended to the general public so that first responders wouldn’t feel the strain of a shortage of PPE. [Fauci] explained that public health experts “were concerned the public health community, and many people were saying this, were concerned that it was at a time when personal protective equipment, including the N95 masks and the surgical masks, were in very short supply.”)
– We need to remember that Congressional Democrats called him xenophobic and racist for instituting a travel ban? If anything, it should’ve been a complete travel ban at the end of January with mandatory 2 week quarantine coming from anywhere.
– We need to remember that on February 24, 2020 San Francisco Nancy Pelosi encouraged people to go out. ” this fear is – I think – unwarranted in light of the precautions that are being taken here in the United States.”
– We need to remember that in NYC on March 11, 2020, de Blasio said “If you’re not sick, you should be going about your life.” Earlier NYC officials had also encouraged mingling.
– We need to remember that Fauci told us on January 26, 2020: to John Catsimatidis, a syndicated radio host in New York. “What can you tell the American people about what’s been going on?” Catsimatidis asked. “Should they be scared?”
“I don’t think so,” Fauci said. “The American people should not be worried or frightened by this. It’s a very, very low risk to the United States, but it’s something we, as public health officials, need to take very seriously.”
– We need to remember that Fauci told us “DR. FAUCI: Right. Well, first of all, MARGARET, that one year timeline would be the world’s indoor record of ever getting a vaccine out, at least to be able to early deploy. You can’t do any better than that. If you go any faster, you’ll be cutting dangerous corners.”
-It wasn’t until November 2020 that the CDC finally acknowledged masks protect you, not just others.